[Bsa-troop85] Committee Meeting September 8th

Richard Ross richardaggie at gmail.com
Sat Aug 31 08:19:11 CDT 2013

Just a reminder our Adult Committee meeting which is normally the
first Sunday of the month has been moved due to the holiday weekend.
We will have our committee meeting on September 8th 6:30 at the
church.

On a related matter the Scouts will be meeting at their regular time
on Monday September 2nd.  They are planning / practicing for their big
popcorn sales days September 14 & 15.  This is an easy opportunity for
you to participate in popcorn sales AND have some cash go to your
Scouts account.  For our new scouts, unlike cub scouts, the Scouts
keep all of their profits & can use these profits to fund any Scout
activity.

If you have not "liked" the troop Facebook Page or Joined the
restricted facebook group please do so.  If you need directions /
instructions let me know.

Gig'em Aggies

Richard Ross