[Bsa-troop85] Troop/Crew Dues due!

Ray Earley RGEarley at aol.com
Sun Dec 1 21:23:14 CST 2013

If you have paid dues for 2014, you can ignore the rest of this e-mail.

If you or your son does not plan to continue with scouts next year, please reply so I will know to drop you from the re-charter.    (If you want to be dropped from this e-mail list too, let me know that).

We need to find out who will be continuing with the troop for next year.  Please bring your dues tomorrow night and give them to Mrs. Hatheway.

If you won't be coming tomorrow  but plan to renew, please contact Bari (Bari Hatheway <bari4osu at cox.net>) and myself to make arrangements for payment.  We need to finalize the roster and pay the council for next year.  If we don't have your dues, it will be more paperwork to fill out to get you/your scout re-registered before they can continue to participate in January.

 For Troop members, dues are $100.  For scouts in the Venture crew primarily (eligible for 14-21 years old), dues are $50.  Venture crew members are still eligible and encouraged to pasrticipate in troop activities.  If  timing is a problem, or you need to make arrangements for payment over time, or the dues are a barrier for you, please contact myself, Richard Ross, or our Treasurer Bari Hatheway.  Scout accounts (popcorn earnings) can be used for dues payments; Bari has the information on account balances.