[Bsa-troop85] Troop 85 Meeting - Monday, February 18th

Bari Hatheway bari4osu at cox.net
Sun Feb 17 22:09:42 CST 2013

We need to notify Applebee's with a headcount for the number of people attending the Pancake breakfast next Saturday, February 23rd and the number of people available to help.  PLEASE BRING ALL MONEY FOR PANCAKE BREAKFAST TICKETS SOLD TO MONDAY'S MEETING.  You can continue to sell tickets between now and Saturday, but we need an idea of how many we have sold to date and need the money to pay Applebee's for their portion of the fundraiser.

Additionally, we need as many scouts and parents to help as possible.  We will be asking scouts to sign up to greet and collect tickets and serve as wait staff during the breakfast.  We need several people to plan on arriving at 6:30 to help with set up and mixing up the juices.  The breakfast is over at 10:30 and clean up goes quickly when everyone pitches in!

Bari Hatheway
bari4osu at cox.net
(918) 298-4064 (home)
(918) 637-3535 (cell)