[Bsa-troop85] Tyler's Eagle Scout Project

Tyler Traino tbtraino at cox.net
Wed Jul 31 13:31:28 CDT 2013

Dear Troop 85,

I will be leading my eagle scout project on this Saturday, August the 3rd, at 8:00 AM. We will be constructing three raised garden beds at Christ Church Episcopal at 10901 S. Yale Ave., Tulsa (this is located on Yale Ave just north of 111th Street). I would appreciate as many people as possible to attend. Please reply to tbtraino at cox.net if you are able to attend.

If you have any of the following equipment and can bring them to the project, please let me know.

Circular Saw/ Miter Saw
Power Drill
Staple Gun
Shovels
Wheelbarrow
Sawhorses

Since it will be warm on Saturday, wear cool comfortable clothing that you don't mind getting dirty. Also, wear a hat and apply sunscreen.  Please bring a water bottle for personal hydration.  Water will be provided throughout the day, as well as snacks and lunch.

I look forward to seeing you there!

Thanks,
Tyler Traino