[Bsa-troop85] City Council Meeting - Citizenship in the Community

Richard Ross richardaggie at gmail.com
Wed Jun 26 13:06:13 CDT 2013

Carson is planning to attend the Tulsa City Council meeting Thursday
evening to satisfy on of the requirements for the Citizenship in the
Community merit badge.   This is one of the items that can not be done at
Summer Camp, a Merit badge fair or at a meeting.  I'm not sure but believe
it also can satisfy a requirement for the Communications merit badge.

NEW SCOUTS.... If you would like to begin working on Citizenship in the
Community you can do that even if you are not yet 1st class.  I will be
happy to sign your blue card to get you started on this merit badge and
attending this meeting will take care of one of the requirements.

Attached the link to the posted agenda for the meeting which gives you the
details about the location.

http://www.tulsacouncil.org/inc/search/meeting_detail.php?id=C282JCAB516201331816

Gig'em Aggies

Richard Ross