[Bsa-troop85] Committee meeting tomorrow 630

Richard Ross richardaggie at gmail.com
Sat Mar 2 18:54:19 CST 2013

Attached are the minutes from last months meeting.  We will use our
standard agenda and will have two Eagle Scouts presenting their project
proposals.  Project reviews often add considerably to our meeting time,
for your reporting areas please think about the items you want to cover so
that we can make as efficient use of our time as possible.

Gig'em Aggies

Richard Ross

Begin forwarded message:

Ann