[Bsa-troop85] CANCELED - Committee Meeting this evening Canceled

Richard Ross richardaggie at gmail.com
Sun May 5 16:24:38 CDT 2013

I have been notified of several conflicts that will cause at least 4 key
people to miss the meeting tonight.  SO, I'm canceling the Committee
Meeting.... I will have to have help from several folks to review Tyler
Traino's project proposal at the scout meeting tomorrow night.

Please remember Don's notes about moving the meeting tomorrow to Camp
Russell...

Don's earlier note:

Just  to clarify, Wayne and I will be at Camp Russell at
6pm<x-apple-data-detectors://0>,
but the meeting
won't start until 7pm <x-apple-data-detectors://1> as usual.  If you want
to come early to get some
fishing or canoeing in before the meeting, please feel free to meet us there
at 6pm <x-apple-data-detectors://2>.

Boys should bring fishing gear if they want to work on the fishing merit
badge, or just recreationally.