[Bsa-troop85] Troop 85 Boy Scout T-Shirts & Clothing Re-sale

Bari Hatheway bari4osu at cox.net
Sun May 12 20:58:15 CDT 2013

At our meeting tomorrow, May 13th, I will be taking orders for troop shirts.  This will be the ONLY OPPORTUNITY TO ORDER SHIRTS PRIOR TO CAMP HALE.  This time around they will be short-sleeved and bright orange.  They will have the troop logo over the left breast just like the red shirts.  You may choose between a dry-blend (similar to a loose UnderArmor shirt -- just like last year's Philmont shirt) or a 100% cotton shirt.  We have the full range of both Youth and Adult sizes.  Here are the costs:

Dry-Blend:	$8.50/shirt; +$2 for XXL or XXXL
Cotton:		$7.50/shirt; +$2 for XXL or XXXL

Some of you previously paid for shirts about this time or earlier last year.  This was prior to my handling the funds, so I am trying to re-create how much was paid and will have an idea of credit balances that can be used toward this purchase at the meeting.  The following is a list of those who have paid $ and have a credit balance:

Hatheway
Traino
Evans
Lindsey
Newman
Casey
Terdal

I will need to collect orders and payment Monday night.  I apologize for the short notice, but we need to provide 2 weeks' notice to the printer and we want to have everything available for Camp Hale.  If you have any questions, please call or email.  My contact information is below.

Also, one last time -- please bring any scout clothing items that you have outgrown that are still in good condition to Monday night's meeting.  I will get everything sorted and laid out for re-sale during our meeting on May 21st.
Thank you!

Bari Hatheway
bari4osu at cox.net
(918) 298-4064 (home)