[Bsa-troop85] Troop Closet

Bari Hatheway bari4osu at cox.net
Mon May 27 09:56:56 CDT 2013

I've arranged to be at the church tonight from 7pm - 8pm to open up the closet and let anyone looking for Boy Scout shorts, pants, and shirts they can take with them to camp, shop the closet.  This will be the only opportunity to do this prior to Camp Hale.  I do not have the new Troop shirts yet, but they should be ready this week and I will have them to pass out before the boys depart for camp.

Bari Hatheway
bari4osu at cox.net
(918) 298-4064 (home)
(918) 637-3535 (cell)