[Bsa-troop85] Troop/Crew recharter for 2012

Ray Earley RGEarley at aol.com
Tue Nov 19 10:10:07 CST 2013

I sent out e-mails last night with information to be updated as we
re-charter for 2014 (to everyone with a scout/venturer).  It went out to
e-mail addresses I have in the troop database.  If you did not get that
e-mail or if it didn't go to the right address, let me know.  If you did
get the e-mail, please follow the instructions so we can properly
re-register for 2014.

YIS
Ray