[Bsa-troop85] Christmas Light Tour and S'mores!

Don Curry dcurry9541 at cox.net
Wed Nov 27 12:08:49 CST 2013

Hello, All:

I received a call today from our Charter Representative, Jim Gross.  He has
invited the Troop members and families to participate in a Christmas Light
Tour and fun, games, and s'mores on December 8th, 5:30-7:30pm.

If you are interested, let me know.  He would love to have some of the
scouts be the fire-tenders of the fire pit that will be used to make the
s'mores.

Have a GREAT THANKSGIVING!

Don