[Bsa-troop85] Camping October 11th-13th, Garland - Please Respond

Don Curry dcurry9541 at cox.net
Wed Oct 2 21:26:37 CDT 2013

Hello, All:

Our next camping experience will be at Garland, October 11th-13th at the
Webelos Outdoor Weekend.

As I need to go online and register for this event, I need a firm headcount
of boys and adults who will be attending.  I am hoping to have an impressive
group out there since this will be a part of our recruiting emphasis.  We
will have Webelos and Parents that will be camping with us, so I need a good
showing!

Please respond with the names of those who will attend the WOW.

Thank you,

Don Curry