[Bsa-troop85] campout

Don Curry dcurry9541 at cox.net
Fri Oct 11 09:51:32 CDT 2013

Hey, All:

As a reminder, we will meet tonight at the church at 5:30pm.  Please have
your boys prepared for rain and cool weather.

Please make certain we have a medical form parts A & B (see link) for the
boys and adults, and a consent form (attached).

http://www.okscouts.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/health-form.pdf

We will likely be a bit later this weekend than we are sometimes from
Garland.  We will be making breakfast for everyone in our camp Sunday
morning and helping the Webelos prepare to depart before we get our own
stuff put away.  We'll also attend a chapel service.  We should still be
home before noon, but I'm not sure how much before noon.

Boys should bring their FULL Class A uniform - scarves included - as our
troop will retire the flag Saturday evening.  Let's make sure they look
sharp and leave a positive impression of Troop 85.

Boys can bring some cards, hackey sacks, Frisbees, etc. for some extra
things to do.  They might also bring a swim suit as there is supposed to be
a water slide.

See you all at 5:30.

YIS,

Don