[Bsa-troop85] Monday's meeting - Bring camera - Need adults for camping next weekend. Please reply.

Don Curry dcurry9541 at cox.net
Sun Sep 15 19:35:19 CDT 2013

On Monday, we will have some Webelos joining us for a troop visit.  Each
patrol needs to be prepared for their part of making the Webelos feel
welcome.

Next, we will be planning the campout for next weekend.  We will be going to
Spavinaw State Park.  We need some adults to participate.  Please let me
know if you will participate.

Lastly, we will start the Photography Merit Badge.  Please bring a camera
with you so we can discuss the camera parts and get our first assignment for
pictures.

YIS,

Don Curry