[Bsa-troop85] Campout information

Don Curry dcurry9541 at cox.net
Fri Sep 20 09:55:43 CDT 2013

As a reminder:

Meeting at church at 530pm to pack the trailer.  Boys should be in Class A
uniform.  If they did not bring their money on Monday for food, they need to
bring it today.

Please fill out the attached consent form and bring to the church.

Spavinaw State Park

Sept. 20-22

Boys should remember fishing gear, hiking shoes, cooler weather clothes and
sleeping gear

CAMERA with batteries and film/card.

Rain gear (though looks like it will all have passed, they should still be
prepared), personal utensils, and toiletries.

We should be back between 10-11 on Sunday.  Ben and I will have to leave
right away because he has baseball games, so I would like for the parents to
assist with making sure everyone and everything gets squirreled away.

Thank you,

Don