[Bsa-troop85] Court of Honor - Families Encouraged to Attend

Bari Hatheway bari4osu at cox.net
Mon Sep 30 12:38:06 CDT 2013

Hello Scouts and Parents!
   We will have our fall Court of Honor on Monday, October 14th starting at 6:30.  This is a special night to recognize the rank and merit badge achievements for all the boys in the Troop.  We encourage parents and families to attend!  To celebrate, we will be having a pot luck dinner and are asking that scouts with a last name starting with letters A - M bring a dessert and those with a last name starting with letters N - Z bring a vegetable side dish.  The Troop will provide the chicken from Charlie's Chicken and dinner rolls.
   Please RSVP to me by October 9th so that I know how many to plan for.  My contact information is below.  We look forward to celebrating with you on the 14th!

Bari Hatheway
bari4osu at cox.net
(918) 298-4064 (home)
(918) 637-3535 (cell)