[Bsa-troop85] Summer Camp Reminder! & initial master list of merit badge choices

David Harder davidlharder at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 21 14:42:28 CDT 2014

Hi Troop 85!

Here's a reminder that we only have tonight's meeting and next meeting until all the payments are due for summer camp!  And, I can't register us for Merit Badge classes until we get our funds in!

Please make your choices and send them to me before next Monday night!  And don't forget to get an appointment for a doctor's check up!

Attached is the list of people/badges that I have received so far, including those who have paid deposits.  If you have sent me your choices, please double check my master list.  I still need a couple of birthdays from those who have sent their choices.  And if for any reason you sent me your info, and it's not on the list, I apologize and ask that you would kindly send it to me again.

And we still need adult leaders!  Here's the rest of the info:

If  you are going to summer camp, please be sure to look through the leaders guide  here  and decide what badges/courses you plan to take ASAP. http://www.halescoutreservation.org/pdf/2014%20HSR%20Leaders%20Guide.pdf   Then email to me your choices.

I will sign up everyone for their merit badge and  other courses.  The troop has to do this at one time (rather than  everyone doing it individually).  And I will have to do that before May 1.

Also, please note if you are an adult going that you should let me know what classes you  will be taking.

For  each scout I will need this specific information:

Name  Yrs  Attended since 2011 Birthday Rank Native  American Tribe #1 Merit  Badge #2 Merit
Badge #3 Merit  Badge #4 Merit
Badge

Please  fill this out and return it to me as soon as you are able!  And remember  that some merit badges have extra costs.  You will need to bring that  extra money to camp.

And  also scouts and adults who want to attend must have completed the full Boy Scout medical form on the last  pages of the Leaders Guide (86-88).  If you haven't made a doctors  appointment be sure to do that today!

Adult leadership training:
  Page 27 of the guide has all the training for leaders.  We need more
  leaders to come!

If  you have any more questions feel free to send them to me and I will make every  attempt to answer them.

Best!
--David