[Bsa-troop85] what's going on

n.e.woo.3593 at gmail.com n.e.woo.3593 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 19 09:08:13 CDT 2014

Hello all, we have some new stuff planed. here is what's happening;

we are going to Darby, September 19-21, it is a survival campout, so anyone first class can

do the surviving part of it. if you are not yet first class or do not wish to do the survival camping, you may come and work on requirements.

we will be going to camp Russell for webelos recruitment. the date has not yet been

determined

we will be going to a camp with a weird name that I can’t spell, I'll have It next week it is

another survival camp out. the same rules

apply as above. the date has not been determined.

this Sunday is a fifth Sunday, so we will be going to the salvation army and serving

breakfast.

we are still working on the cooking merit badge.

Sent from Windows Mail