[Bsa-troop85] Holiday events at St. James

Ray Earley RGEarley at aol.com
Sun Dec 7 19:02:47 CST 2014

Our host church, St. James UMC, has some holiday events that your family might enjoy:

Sunday, December 14th, 5:30-7:30 PM: “Night At The Lights” - a fun family event with a Chili Cookoff, Trolley Rides, Door prizes & More.  As I recall some of our troop families enjoyed this last year.

Wednesday, December 24th, 7 PM & 11 PM: Christmas Eve services

Wednesday, December 31st, 7 PM: New Year’s Eve service

Everyone is welcome to any and all of these events.  If you have any questions you can call the church at 918-299-1133

A scout is reverent; if you do not currently have a church home, St. James is a very welcoming congregation, and they would be more than happy to have you visit and see if they can fill a need for your family.

YIS
Ray