[Bsa-troop85] stuff

Tammy K Chaffin tammy.k.chaffin at us.ibm.com
Mon Dec 15 16:29:34 CST 2014

Charlie is sick today so won't be able to make the party tonight.  We wish
everyone a Merry Christmas!!  We were thinking about attempting the Will
Rogers campout this weekend, but not sure at this point.  Who can I
contact in the next few days if he and Jeff decide to go?

Thanks!
Tammy Chaffin
IBM BCS
Office:  (918) 493-4676
Tie Line 623-7125
tammy.k.chaffin at us.ibm.com
Part-time employee - 1/2 days

This transmission may contain IBM and IBM customer information that is
privileged, confidential and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable
law.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that
any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the information contained
herein (including any reliance thereon) is STRICTLY PROHIBITED.  If you
received this transmission in error, please immediately contact the sender
and destroy the material in its entirety, whether in electronic or hard
copy format.