[Bsa-troop85] Eagle Court of Honor Reception - Helpers needed

tracy chappelle tlchappelle at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 1 16:42:35 CST 2014

Sally,
I can help with serving and clean-up, but not set-up. Is there anything you would like for me to pick up, or do you have all that covered?

Tracy Chappelle

On Saturday, February 1, 2014 4:36 PM, Lindsey Family <fourlindseys at cox.net> wrote:

I can help with set up and serving and some clean up but may have to leave
early for a family event.  Not early from the reception - just early during
the clean up time.  Also, I still plan to pick up the cake and balloons.

Laura Lindsey