[Bsa-troop85] Eagle Ceremony Script

Hatheway Bari bari4osu at cox.net
Tue Feb 4 17:48:47 CST 2014

I'm sending this to the entire troop since that's the easiest way to distribute, so I apologize if you are not involved in Saturday's ceremony.  Each part is identified.  If you are a Scout with a part, please read through it a couple of times before Friday's practice.  We will have the script at the ceremony, but you should become familiar with your part.  Please remember that PRACTICE IS AT 5:30pm FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 7TH AT THE CHURCH.  PLEASE WEAR YOUR LISTENING EARS AND BE ON TIME!!!!

Scouts with speaking parts include:  Davis Chappelle, Paul Dower, Ben Curry, Trey Musshafen, Garrison Marsh, Max Trost, Dylan Hurt, Ryan Lindsey, Peter Wright and Patrick Wright.  Brennan Gillespie and Hudson Harder will be Color Guards.  Allan Ables, Coleman Ross, Reese Hatheway and Tyler Traino will be preparing and presenting their own remarks.

Adults with speaking parts include:  Don Curry, J.D. Walker, Jason Lindsey, John Musshafen, Richard Ross, Robert Newman, Ray Earley and Ed Price.

If something has changed and you are unable to attend, please contact me ASAP!!!

You should be in full dress uniform on Saturday for the ceremony.  Thank you so much for volunteering your time to make the program special and to recognize the work of these new Eagle Scouts.
Thank you!

Hatheway Bari
bari4osu at cox.net
(918) 298-4064 (home)