[Bsa-troop85] Monday Meeting PLEASE RESPOND

Don Curry dcurry9541 at cox.net
Mon Jan 6 12:44:13 CST 2014

                Hi, this is Ben I am reminding you that tonight we are
preparing for elections. We need as many people as possible to see what they
want to run for so that we can fill all the positions. Also we are going to
trappers rendezvous the 17-19 and we need to get a list of all the people
that will be attending by tonight so ask parents if you will be able to go
and also if they want to go as we will need drivers since the truck and
drivers will already be at the campsite reserving a spot. We will plan the
campout at the next meeting while we will also be doing elections.