[Bsa-troop85] Leadership Application - Please Respond.

Don Curry dcurry9541 at cox.net
Thu Jan 9 10:04:12 CST 2014

Hello, All:

As we will conduct our elections on Monday, boys who are interested in a
leadership position within the troop need to complete the attached
Leadership Application.  Parents, please assist the boys with the creation
of five S.M.A.R.T. leadership goals that are related to the position for
which they are applying.  The applications need to be turned in on Monday at
the meeting.

Also, I need to have a specific count of the number of boys and parents that
will be attending the Trapper's Rendezvous January 17th-19th.  I have heard
of only one other adult besides myself that is attending.  I will be taking
the trailer up ahead of time and will not be transporting any boys.  If I
cannot get enough responses by Sunday, I will be forced to cancel the
campout.

PLEASE RESPOND.  It seems only fair that if I am doing the organizing,
parents can at least respond to my email requests.

Thank you all and have a great weekend.

YIS,

Don