[Bsa-troop85] Campout - Need to pack trailer Thursday, January 16th, 630pm

Melissa Pascarella melissa.pascarella at gmail.com
Wed Jan 15 13:58:28 CST 2014

Dylan will not be able to go as he has been extremely sick and has not been
at school at all this week. We took him to the doctor and he was what is
called Anovirus. Mimics the flu without the flu virus. Can only treat the
symptom. Last around 7-10 days. When we went in Monday afternoon - there
had been 8 cases so far. If food had already been bought for him, let us
know how much and we will give whoever the money for it.

Thank you!

On Wed, Jan 15, 2014 at 1:39 PM, Don Curry <dcurry9541 at cox.net> wrote:

> If you are planning to campout with us this weekend, please be packed and
> bring your equipment to the church at 630pm on Thursday.  I will be leaving
> Friday morning to go up to Trapper’s Rendezvous with the trailer.  It
> should take us only about 30 minutes to pack it up, but we do want to have
> all the equipment in the trailer.
>

> I will assume those camping will meet at 530 at the church on Friday to
> drive up to the campsite.
>

> Thanks,
>
> Don
>
> --
> believed to be clean.

Melissa Pascarella, Manager - TSC 99 Cherbonnier
melissa.pascarella at gmail.com
918-402-8082 (cell)