[Bsa-troop85] Consent Form

Don Curry dcurry9541 at cox.net
Thu Jan 16 19:53:30 CST 2014

If you are travelling with us tomorrow, please have a consent form filled
out for your son.  Attached.

Also, if you have not filled out a Medical Form for your son, please fill
that out and bring it along with a copy of your insurance card (front and
back) as well.  If you filled one out for Hale Scout Ranch last year, we
most likely still have that.

It looks like we have 13 boys and 6 adults going.  We also look like we are
going to have great weather!  Love it when a plan comes together!

Don