[Bsa-troop85] Popcorn Coordinator & Committee Meeting

Richard Ross richardaggie at gmail.com
Sun Jul 20 13:47:58 CDT 2014

We will have our troop committee meeting this evening at 6:30 at the
church.  We will use the standard agenda (attached).

*The troop is in need of someone to serve as our popcorn sales coordinator.
* Please let me know if you are willing to help in this area.  New Scout
parents, if your looking for a way to help out this is it..!  While it is
no trivial task you would be asked to (a) attend the kick off meeting an
pick up the troop's sales sheets; (b) Communicate the key dates with the
troop/leadership; (c) Collect & turn in the order sheets ; (d) Coordinate
the pickup and distribution of the popcorn; (e) help Mrs Hatheway in
reconciling the collections & payment into the Scouts account.

Gig'em Aggies

Richard Ross