[Bsa-troop85] Important Summer Camp meeting tomorrow night--for parents and scouts

David Harder davidlharder at yahoo.com
Sun May 18 22:06:17 CDT 2014

Hi all,

If you or your scout is going to Camp Tom Hale this year, we will have a short mandatory informational meeting tomorrow night at the beginning of the scout meeting.

At this meeting we will be discussing who will be driving (we still need volunteers to be able to go), discussing our options on when to pack, and covering other important topics in a question and answer time.  Please bring your medical release forms if you have them.

Sorry for the short notice, but I realized that because of the Memorial Day holiday one week later (when we are unlikely to have a Scout meeting though that decision hasn't yet been finalized), we only have one more scout meeting (tomorrow) before camp.  It is important that you attend.

Thanks so much and we'll see you tomorrow!

--David