[Bsa-troop85] Campout for this weekend is ON!

jmusshafen at cox.net jmusshafen at cox.net
Wed Nov 12 08:39:30 CST 2014

Hello All,
My name is Jim Musshafen, I will plan on bringing the food for the adults.  Adults usually eat separate from the boys.  You will need to bring your own eating utensils (knife, fork, spoon, and bowl/plate).  The cost is $20 each, you can pay me Friday, and we eat a lot better than the boys.  I can also haul the trailer.  My cell number is 918-633-5657.  Please let me have your names and cell numbers for the trip.  Menu will be; Friday night cracker barrel (for everyone), Sat B eggs & sausage, Sat L Mexican cornbread, Sat D Chicken Noodle soup garlic bread, Sun B pancakes sausage.  If anyone can bring some firewood for camp fires that would be great.
Please let me know if anyone has any questions.
YIS
Jim Musshafen
918-633-5657 c.