[Bsa-troop85] very late news letter

n.e.woo.3593 at gmail.com n.e.woo.3593 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 3 20:31:14 CDT 2014

hello, sorry about the (very) late news letter, but here it is… finally

popcorn sales, you should have received an email about popcorn sales. If you didn't, here are the dates.

bass pro. Oct. 4-5

camporee is going to be Oct. 10-12.

camp Russell is Oct. 18-19 it is the webelos invitational

if you want to become a patrol leader you need to attend pinetree. oct. 16-19. there are still 28

slots open. you must be 13.

we will be going to mcclintock in November.

the court of honor will be Monday the 18th

I believe we are still planning to help out at the famjam. I don't know the date on that.