[Bsa-troop85] Fall Court of Honor

Melissa Pascarella melissa.pascarella at gmail.com
Mon Oct 13 13:07:17 CDT 2014

Due to Parent Teacher conferences, Dylan will not be there tonight.

Thank you for all your hard work.

I will get dues to you as Dylan will continue. Due to Football, Soccer and
cross Country he has not been able to attend as much as he would like. It
should start slowing down for him soon.

Thank you again for all the wonderful leaders we have at Troop 85.

Best regards,

Melissa Pascarella
melissa.pascarella at gmail.com
918-402-8082 (cell)