[Bsa-troop85] Cancelling campout for this weekend

Don Curry dcurry9541 at cox.net
Tue Oct 14 20:06:20 CDT 2014

Hello all,

As I mentioned last night at the Court of Honor, we will cancel the Webelos
Weekend campout this weekend as we had few  boys or adults sign-up.  We will
need to reschedule this as it is vital that we share the boy scout
experience with younger scouts who are looking forward to a more challenging
experience.

The following weekend is the Fam Jam.  We did have some interest in
assisting with that.  If you will please restate your commitment to that
function, I will pass your information on to the organizer for that
function.  Neither I nor Ben will be able to attend, but it would be great
to have Troop 85 assist the cub scouts with what used to be Mom & Me.

Please let me know your interest - need adults, too - so we can get them the
list of Troop 85 volunteers!

Thanks for a great Court of Honor last night!!!

YIS,

Don Curry