[Bsa-troop85] Halloween Party

Wynne Marsh wynnewm at gmail.com
Thu Oct 30 17:34:17 CDT 2014

Halloween Party goers.....
It's going to be a small but awesome group!  We have about 26 With 7-8 of
those being scouts.  I am looking forward to getting to know everyone
better!!
If you are bringing drinks, try to chill them first.
Speaking of chill....we will be outside so dress appropriately!  It is
supposed to be 38 degrees at 9pm.  Bring folding chairs, blankets and
jackets.  There will be a fire on the patio for adults and a big fire in
the pit for the boys.
Don't forget the boy made dessert. At our house today, we learned the
importance of following a recipe.  EXACTLY.  ;-)

Directions to our house:
from highway 75 take the 81st street exit.  Go West to 33rd West Ave.  Go
south on 33rd West Ave to 91st Street.  Go West on 91st street up the
hill.  36th west ave is the first left at the top of the hill.  We are the
last house on the right.  You can park in the driveway or the street.
When you get here, come on down the driveway into the back yard.

see you tomorrow at 6!