[Bsa-troop85] Please assist and respond! Popcorn pickup this weekend!

Timm Dower tdower at Pennwell.com
Thu Sep 4 21:09:20 CDT 2014

I am able to help Friday evening

Regards,

Timm Dower
Pennwell
Municipal Water and Waste Group

+1 918 770 1651 mobile
+1 918 832 9237 office
Www.waterworld.com<http://Www.waterworld.com>
Www.waste-management-world.com<http://Www.waste-management-world.com>

On Sep 4, 2014, at 9:01 PM, "Don Curry via BSA-Troop85" <bsa-troop85 at troop85tulsa.org<mailto:bsa-troop85 at troop85tulsa.org>> wrote:

We will be picking up our popcorn order this weekend.  I do not have a scheduled time, yet.  The Gillespie’s are out of town, and I will be leaving town tomorrow afternoon for the weekend.  I will likely only need two vehicles to pick up the popcorn – they must have space available in their vehicles – and will drive the popcorn to the Gillespie’s home where their daughter will take possession of the popcorn.

This is important!  Please respond if you can help.  We do not have a time scheduled yet, so if you have a date – Friday or Saturday – and time that work best for you, please let me know and will attempt to organize that particular time.  I will forward the Gillespie’s address as I get responses.

Your help in this endeavor is greatly appreciated by myself and the troop!

Yours in Scouting,
Don Curry
918 812 1844