[Bsa-troop85] Popcorn sales tomorrow - Lowe's at 111th & Memorial

Don Curry dcurry9541 at cox.net
Fri Sep 26 20:48:04 CDT 2014

Hello, All:

Tomorrow at 10am, Ben and I will be at the 111th & Memorial Lowe's to sell
popcorn.  I have a few boys signed up to sell at that time.

If you have not signed up, you can still come by and help sell.  I believe
that Mike Abels will take over at 2pm.  He is signed up from 2-4pm.  We have
the spot until 8pm if another parent would like to take the time after 4pm.

We have no one signed up for Sunday as yet.  If you would like to sell on
Sunday, please let me know so I can get you the popcorn and credit card
widget.

918 812 1844

Don