[Bsa-troop85] Popcorn Sales on Sunday at Lowes - 111th & Memorial

Don Curry dcurry9541 at cox.net
Sat Sep 27 22:27:37 CDT 2014

Looks like we made about $1140 in sales and donations on Saturday over the 6
hours we were there.  Pack 785 was at the same location last Sunday and said
it was very good for them, so I will be there with Ben from 12-2.  If
someone would like to stay later, just need an adult volunteer.

If you are interested in selling, see you there.

Don