[Bsa-troop85] Court of Honor Monday!

Paul Marsh paul at marshstudios.com
Fri Apr 10 14:22:38 CDT 2015

This Monday we will be holding our Spring Court of Honor.
Time: 7:00 to 8:30
Boys please come at 6:30 to help set up.

All of the boys did a great job completing rank advancements recently, and several will be receiving Merit Badges.

PARENTS ARE ENCOURAGED TO COME
This is a family event. Parents please come and support your boys. Siblings are also welcome to come.
Don’t forget that mothers of advancing scouts will be recognized and receive pins along with their son.

BOYS ARE BRINGING DESSERTS
Boys will be bringing desserts and will be providing some entertainment during the presentation. (See boys responsibilities below)

We will also be hearing a “Friends of Scouting” presentation from a District Scout Representative.
Please be willing to donate to our local Eagle District. This fundraising campaign is the only time during the year our district seeks financial help. Our Eagle District provides local programs and facilities that are offered to scouts free of charge. Scouting is such a great program that is truly doing a good work in our local area, and they need our support!

BOYS RESPONSIBILITIES
Boys: So that we can be prepared before the program starts, please make plans to come at 6:30 to help set up.
We will need to arrange the room and place chairs, prepare for the flag ceremony, and set up the dessert area.

Here is a list of boys that signed up to bring desserts:
Colin: pudding, Hawaiian Punch or cream soda
Charlie: brownies
Colton: cookies
Kareem: brownies
Jonah and Judah: brownies
Reese: Cookies
Garrison: Ice Cream

There could be 60+ attendees at this event, so if your name is not already on the list, please bring a dessert or drink.
Please reply to this message and let us know what you plan to bring.

We look forward to seeing you Monday night!

Thank You

Paul Marsh
Marsh Studios
PO BOX 851