[Bsa-troop85] May Campout

Paul Marsh paul at marshstudios.com
Thu Apr 23 21:14:55 CDT 2015

Coming up on May 8, we have another awesome campout planned.

We will be going to Roaring River State Park in Missouri.

This is a popular state park on the White River and is a Trout fishing paradise.

I want to start early and plan for the adults who will be joining us.

I will need an adult to help by driving the troop trailer down on Friday with the boys.

My wife and I will be heading down early with our camper and setting up the campsite headquarters by the river.

If you are available and could help that weekend, we will definitely make it worth your while.

Please email me back to let me know.

I really appreciate all of the parents that have been pitching in to help lately. It really has been great!

Thanks!
Paul

Sent from my iPhone