[Bsa-troop85] Swim Test this Saturday

Paul Marsh paul at marshstudios.com
Thu Apr 30 21:18:51 CDT 2015

For scouts going to Camp Hale Summer Camp, there is a mandatory swim test that has to be completed in order to participate in activities at camp.

We have the Jenks old pool (not the huge nice one) reserved this Saturday from 1:30 to 3:30pm. Enter through the swim complex main doors, head left and go through the double doors.Then, take a left down the hallway toward the old pool.

Please come as close to 1:30PM as possible, so we can have enough time to complete everyone’s test.

Don Curry is volunteering his time to be our test administrator, so please thank him for his help.

For those boys unable to come Saturday due to conflicts, we are working on scheduling another day soon to do another test.
But if you are able to come Saturday, please don’t miss it.

If you have any questions, you can contact me.

Thank You

Paul Marsh
Marsh Studios
PO BOX 851