[Bsa-troop85] August Campout - Adults needed

Paul Marsh paul at marshstudios.com
Thu Aug 6 12:15:41 CDT 2015

We are working on plans for our August Campout on the 21-23.
Elephant Rock Nature Park in Tahlequah is an area where we could camp on Friday night, Float the Illinois River (southern area) on Saturday and camp again on Saturday night.
An Eagle Scout runs the camping/float operation and it sounds like a great place for Troop 85.

This all would work if we have adult leaders to commit to go with us.

Being on the river would require lots of sharp attention, but it is definitely doable with enough adult supervision.
It would be such a fun time for the boys, and it would satisfy requirements for the Camping merit badge, and maybe some canoe/kayak skills, too.

If you would be able to join us, please respond as soon as possible so we can make appropriate plans on how to move forward.

Thank You

Paul Marsh
Marsh Studios
PO BOX 851