[Bsa-troop85] August Campout Details & Popcorn!

Trena Sutton trenasutton at gmail.com
Tue Aug 18 13:04:15 CDT 2015

Popcorn information that did not make it home with the boys last night:

First of all, Saturday, August 28th is popcorn distribution day. Anyone
free to help with popcorn pickup and organization is welcome and needed.

Below are locations and shift times.  Please look at them and decide which
ones will work best for you.  We will have no more than 3 per shift, no
less than 2 and at least one parent.  *(Moms, this is a great opportunity
for us.  I know the Dads usually do all the camping so we hope to get the
Moms involved with the popcorn sales but we will NOT turn down any help
from the Dads!)*  We will also be working as a team and the total sales
during your shift will be divided equally among the 2-3 boys working that
shift.  This will encourage teamwork.  Sign up will be first come, first
serve.  If you sign up for a shift and find out you cannot make it, PLEASE
find someone to cover your shift or switch with you.

A new idea we have this year is to do some door to door selling the very
first weekend we get the popcorn.  We hope to hit it fast and hard before
others even start selling.  I have several large neighborhoods we can
divide and conquer. Again I will need a parent with each group.

*Saturday, August 29th*

*Neighborhoods*

10:00-2:00

2:00-6:00

*Saturday, September 12th*

*Bixby Reasors*

10:00-2:00

2:00-6:00

*Saturday, September 19th*

*CAMPOUT*

*Saturday, September 26th*

*Bixby Reasors*

10:00-2:00

2:00-6:00

*Jenks Reasors*

10:00-2:00

2:00-6:00

*Saturday, October 3rd*

*Bass Pro *

9:00-1:00

1:00-5:00

5:00-9:00 (it will be dark by this time so I’m not sure we will have this
time slot unless there are boys REALLY wanting it)

You can email me or text me at any point for questions or to sign up. We
will have a sign up sheet at the meeting on the 24th.

Thank you,

Trena Sutton

405-612-6919 (I do not check my emails everyday so if you need me quickly
please text or call)

trenasutton at gmail.com