[Bsa-troop85] Reminders for today's campout

Paul Marsh paul at marshstudios.com
Fri Aug 21 08:34:20 CDT 2015

Hey everybody
We're getting ready for a great time this weekend, and here are a few last-minute reminders.

We will be meeting at the church at 5:30 PM to load the trailer and leave by 6 PM.

There's a slight chance of rain this weekend, so come prepared with a poncho just in case.

If anyone hasn't paid their food money, please make sure to bring it tonight. $20 for adults and $15 for scouts for food.
Also, float trip fee is $20. (If you haven't already paid)

Also bring your permission slip filled out for your scout. You can download it here:
http://www.scouting.org/filestore/pdf/19-673.pdf

If any of you all have a camping dry bag, please bring it.
It will help to have some safe places on the rafts and canoes to keep things dry.

Have your scouts bring a crazy hat! We are having a contest just for fun. There'll be a prize for the winner.

Thank you so much to the adults who are helping out with this campout. It really makes a huge difference!

See you tonight!

Paul

Sent from my iPhone