[Bsa-troop85] SCOUT SUNDAY at St. James this Sunday!

Paul Marsh paul at marshstudios.com
Thu Feb 5 22:03:45 CST 2015

This Sunday is Scout Sunday at St. James Methodist Church. This is our yearly opportunity to represent ourselves to the church that hosts our troop. Without the chartered organization, we wouldn’t be able to operate.
We will be helping with the service by ushering, taking offering and other simple duties, and I will briefly update the congregation to our accomplishments over the past year.
The boys need to be fully dressed in their Class A uniforms.
It is important that we have a good turnout this Sunday and represent our troop well.

Who: All Available Troop 85 Scouts
What: Help with the church service and make a good impression
When: Meet on Sunday morning at 10:30AM (before 11:00 service), and the service will be over around noon
Where: St. James Methodist Church, front foyer

See you then!
Paul Marsh

Thank You

Paul Marsh