[Bsa-troop85] {Disarmed} Re: Summer Camp Deposit Needed! Regular Troop Meeting Monday night

David Harder davidlharder at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 15 14:20:06 CST 2015

Hi all,
I'm planning to go on the campout, along with my boys and my father, so we just need one or two other parents to go including one with the ability to haul a trailer.  I certainly hope we can go.
Also, we need the deposit for summer camp this week or next!  We have to have the $120 of the $240 (adults we need $95 of the $190) this week or next week.  The first deposit is due by March 3.  The balance is due by the end of April.
So we need your deposit this week or next week!

Summer camp is scheduled for May 31-June 6.  We need a few adult leaders to go for all or 1/2 the time too.  More info on Tom Hale is available here:  Hale Scout Reservation
Let me know if you have any questions.
Thanks!
--Davd

|   |
| Hale Scout ReservationOfficial Home Page for Hale Scout Reservation. Indian Nations Council, Tulsa OK |
|  |
| View on halescoutreservation.org | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |
|   |