[Bsa-troop85] No Troop Meeting or Committee Meeting tonight

Paul Marsh paul at marshstudios.com
Mon Feb 16 16:36:08 CST 2015

Because of the icy driving conditions, we will cancel tonights scout meeting as well as the scheduled committee meeting.

Will not be having our February campout (scheduled for next weekend) and will plan to have our regular March campout.

Be safe and we will see you next Monday night for our regular meeting!

Thank You

Paul Marsh
Marsh Studios
PO BOX 851