[Bsa-troop85] Summer Camp Head Count and Deposit Needed!

David Harder davidlharder at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 20 10:20:12 CST 2015

Hi Troop 85!
Deadlines for Summer Camp payments are coming up!  We need to know if you will be going to Camp Tom Hale this summer.
We must have your $120 (out of $240) deposit this coming week or the week after at the very latest!
So far I've had 7 boys and 3 dads who say they will participate.  We have a reservation for as many as 19 boys for the first week of June (May 31-June 6).

Please email me before this coming Monday let me know if you will be going!  And please arrange to bring your deposit money this coming Monday night!
Summer camp is great--in a beautiful national forest with a beautiful lake.  It's lots of fun and you can earn lots of merit badges and skills required for advancement!
For more info, go here:  http://halescoutreservation.org/  They don't yet have up the information about the merit badges that will be offered this summer.

Let me know if you have any questions.
Thanks!

YIS,