[Bsa-troop85] Venture Meeting and Philmont down payment

James Abels mike00003 at aol.com
Mon Jan 19 16:55:53 CST 2015

Venture Crew,
There will be no Venture Crew meeting tonight as I will not be able to make it to the meeting. Feeling under the weather. So, we will do it next week,right after the Troop opening. Scouts 14 and older are encouraged to attend. Plus one other adult leader or adult over 21.
Philmont,
If you are going to Philmont in 2016, Arrival date June 13th 2016 thru June 24th 2016, please try to get your $100.00 deposit turn in ASAP. Thanks.
YIS Mike Abels