[Bsa-troop85] Meeting tonight and Mobile App download link

Paul Marsh paul at marshstudios.com
Mon Jul 13 11:08:39 CDT 2015

We will be having our regular troop meeting tonight, with Patrol Leaders Council at 6:30 and regular meeting at 7:00PM at the church.

The boys will be filling out their SMART goals for upcoming elections, and we will be talking more about troop organization.

If Northern Tier scouts have photos from their trip to share, please bring them on a flash drive and we can view them tonight and hear stories about the trip.

We are testing a MOBILE APP for Troop 85, and I hope you all will download it and test it out.
Our goal is to get the boys engaged in communication about troop activities, plans, schedules, and sharing messages with their scout friends.
This app is maintained by the Scoutmaster, and is only accessible to those who download the app and are approved by me.
I think it is well set up, and it has a calendar feature that is easily accessible with RSVPs.
Please download it on your iOS or Android device, and the link is here:
TROOP 85 APP DOWNLOAD LINK:  bit.ly/bsa85 <http://bit.ly/bsa85>

See you tonight!

Thank You

Paul Marsh