[Bsa-troop85] Troop Meeting Monday

Paul Marsh paul at marshstudios.com
Sat Jul 25 21:51:09 CDT 2015

We will be having our regular Troop 85 meeting Monday night at the church.

We will be holding our troop elections, so if your son wants to be nominated, please encourage him to do it. The best experience is holding a position in the troop, and leading peers in the group. It is what the boys make of it, so we hope to get enthusiastic leaders!

Over the next few weeks, we will be hosting some cub scouts that want to visit our troop. Recruiting is a very important effort we need to do for the troop, so if you know boys that are interested in scouts, please let me know so we can connect with them and invite them to visit. Also, if any of you know cub scout leaders from area schools, let me know so we can make some calls. We have the best troop in town, and we want others to know it!

Also, if you haven’t downloaded the Troop 85 App, you can do it here:
 bit.ly/bsa85 <http://bit.ly/bsa85>

More boys are starting to use it, and that’s what we hope will happen. Communication among the boys is very important and I think the app is well done and worth checking out.

See you Monday!

Thank You

Paul Marsh
Marsh Studios