[Bsa-troop85] Troop Meeting Tonight

Paul Marsh paul at marshstudios.com
Mon Jun 8 13:47:28 CDT 2015

The Camp Hale campers returned home safely and had a great week. Tonight we will be recapping and debriefing from the week, and watching a slide show of the highlights. Parents, if you want to come watch, it will give you a good idea of what went on at camp.

Our new tents have arrived! We will set one up and let the boys try it out! No more leaky/damaged/incomplete tents for us. We are excited to use them on the next campout.

Does your scout want to hold a leadership position? Elections are coming up, and this is a great chance for the boys to hold a position and get experience. We will be voting on new positions by the end of June.

We look forward to seeing you tonight!

Thank You

Paul Marsh
Marsh Studios